Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hammerfest followed by invisible shield

I received my ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD™ for my blackberry bold today, it is a thin polyurethane film originally created for the military to protect the leading edge of helicopter blades. What's unique about this military-grade, patented film is how tough it is - it doesn't scratch. What makes ZAGG's exclusive invisibleSHIELD™ so strong, flexible and scratch-proof? Its Nano-Memory technology™. With this technology, it also allows it to curve and contour around an entire device (not just the screen) and adhere to the device unless you want to remove it (without leaving adhesive). Pretty cool stuff to hopefully prevent any scratches on my Bold
Today I was able to get in a lunchtime ride (seems like it's been forever since I rode at lunch). Great turnout of riders and it was nice to mix it up with the speedy guys for a short duration.

I will miss Hawaii weather that is for sure, it never changes 72-88 with a slight breeze

No comments: