Friday, May 23, 2008

Boys Day out

After Jake and I took Amanda to School we decided to make it a boys day out. We had breakfast at the Harbor and then went to Discovery Center (Jake's new favorite place)
Here's Jake carrying his water bottle to school
Jake says "bring me some pancakes, I'm hungry".
We even got to see a ship pass through the Harbor during our breakfast.
After all the time Jake's watched Amanda and I play chess, he thinks he knows how to play.
Finally, we found the kids fishing center and Jake was a true natural at catching fish. I didn't think I was going to get him to leave his first and favorite fishing hole.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hey man - cool blog. Thanks for sending it to me. I guess to get fitness worked into my schedule I am going to have to get creative and figure out how to include the girls. However, if we lived close to that beautiful Harbor I would definitely find time! Please tell Lynn and the kids hello. Take care, Michele