Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 will be the year of change

Now that we have thawed out from our Alaska trip, we are ready for 2009 (I think). This is going to be a big year of change so we are going to roll with it and make the best out of it. I only have 6 months till I retire from the military and 4 months before we move to Colorado Springs. Still working on lining up the job but it shows lots of potential for me to step into. Not sure how the fitness goals will pan out this year, but I've decided to get in what training I can and enjoy each and every minute I have to do something aerobic/anaerobic. Due to all the changes ahead in 2009, I will not be racing any this year (not that I was a threat) biking or running. I will try to maximize all my training efforts and minimize any injuries. I will also try to keep up with the blog as much as I can.

Wish everyone a safe and healthy 2009.

No comments: